I just completed a 1 hour at home practice, I went through the Moksha series this time. The timing worked out pretty good, after putting Brynjar down for his afternoon snooze I hit the mat. I was able to make it all the way to pigeon before he woke up, so I just sat him beside me while I finished the series. He seemed pretty confused as to what I was doing. But none the less I completed Day 36! yay
This week I did mostly at home practices, which has been really great but I do look forward to getting down to the studio tomorrow.
I think a lot has changed in my practice and life since I started this challenge. I find I am not only accomplishing more in my daily life, I am taking on greater challenges. It should be interesting to see how I feel in another 44 days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment