Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 42

I've been keeping a pretty good balance of doing yoga at home and going to the studio. I have been doing research on the internet and from books and magazines that I have to develop some routines that I can do at home. It's been really interesting, I'd have to say that it has given me some new insights on my practice....and appreciation for all the knowledge that the instructors have at the studio.
I've been losing track of what day I'm on because it's become more of a lifestyle for keeping up a daily practice rather then a challenge. But when I take the time to think about the fact that I have done 42 days of yoga so far it really amazes me. It keeps getting better and better.
I think an important factor for me is to keep things flowing naturally, keeping a balance that makes sense for me. so far so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment