Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

I just finished another at home practice tonight. I followed a serious that was in one of the Yoga Journal mags that I have, I added in a few postures that I felt like doing. I'd have to say that I really enjoyed it, I had some "yoga music" going...dim lighting... it was nice. I've been trying to stay motivated with this new found energy that I've been going off of lately. Tonight I was feeling a little blah but I think I pulled myself out of that... So now I guess it's going to get harder to count because January is over and I will have to use more brain power to remember which day I'm on :S (wow, what a profound thought) ....anywho..Day 32 was great... tomorrow I might try to get down to the studio..

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing! lol Now I'll never know what day we are on

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is confusing now...next month it'll get worse I guess

    ReplyDelete