I'd have to say that this challenge is turning out different then what I had expected....I'm really enjoying it. I will end off with a quote that I heard today that I liked.... "Discipline brings freedom" ... I couldn't agree more..
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Day 28
10 days have passed since I have blogged. Over the past week and a half I have had the opportunity of doing some at home practices, thanks to the unruly weather and car troubles. I have found that doing yoga at home has given me balance in this challenge. I've really enjoyed turning my room into my own personal yoga spa... I have even incorporated some detoxing techniques to my life.. some being detox baths, green superfood drinks....eating the best foods ever! .. and a bunch of other stuff. It must be because of how my attention has shifted over the past 28 days to making my yoga a priority that my life has begun to take new direction. I'm starting to get some clarity on where I want to take my degree when I'm finished, I'm still a little unsure (that's not a bad thing though...mystery is good). I have become a very productive person, I write a long to do list in the morning and by the end of the day I have usually accomplished everything on it... writing in my blog was one of those things on my list today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope I start getting some clarity in regards to choosing classes. What are you thinking of...?
ReplyDelete