Tonight's class was a little strange, someone fainted in the beginning....which kind of threw me off. I was finding it a little hard to focus....and I could swear that I kept hearing people farting :S very weird.... maybe that's why that person fainted.... hmm who knows ...But I still really enjoyed it... I got a nice yoga stone off of it, hopefully it will help me sleep good tonight...yay day 18! :)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Day 18
So it's been a long time since I've posted. The challenge is still going really good, I just finished day 18. My practice and body strength are improving with all the yoga. I'm not really finding it difficult to get in a daily practice, that has been the easy part so far. It's finding the time for everything else that's been a little tricky. But it's all good because I love challenges!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment