Since I had to do my energy exchange at the studio today, I had intended on doing a 5am at home practice.... on Tuesdays it's really hard for me to be away from Brynjar for the 4 hour shift then leave again later for another couple hours to go to yoga. Well when my alarm went off at 5 this morning I just couldn't do it! My body was exhausted....I was so tired...so cold.. I just wanted to stay in bed.. and that's what I did..
So instead of doing the at home practice, I tried a Yin class for the first time. I really enjoyed it and I think I will make it a part of this 100 day challenge. It was so nice to slow down the pace and do some deep stretching. I think incorporating that into my practice will really help when I do the regular Moksha series...
So Day 5 was a success.... still going strong .... looking forward to Day 6!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment