I have decided to use my book, Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life by Wayne Dyer, to help guide me through this challenge. The book consists of 81 verses from the Tao, Wayne Dyer explores and has written essays about each one. My plan is to read a verse when I wake up and try to take it through my day and my practice. My hope is in the end my practice will be changed...and hopefully my life too..
For the challenge in general I am keeping in mind verse 63, Living Without Difficulties. He advises us to see simplicity.. So instead of seeing this as 100 days of yoga, I can break it down to one day..to one class.. to one pose.. down to one breath. So if I can take this challenge one breath at a time and stay in the moment, I am hoping it will help me accomplish this without difficulties. In the end it's really my breath that the 100 days consists of..
I like your perspective about breaking down the challenge, particularly to 'one breath'. It's extremely insightful.
ReplyDelete