Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7!

Day 7 is done...now I'm looking forward to Day 8 (yay). Tonight I found that the class was actually pretty easy. I'm not sure if that's because I've been doing so much yoga that I'm getting stronger or maybe it was that yummy salad I had for supper that gave me the energy.

My thoughts as of right now regarding the challenge ....

1) It doesn't really feel any different from what I used to do. I think once I get further in it might start to get harder.

2) I'm loving all the support from the yoga community and all of the people in the challenge...it makes this so much more fun!

3) I'm finding it easier to bring my yoga off the mat and into my everyday life. I'm finding that my life is flowing really good right now.

4) I'm sleeping deeper at night. As hard as that is to do with an 8 month old..

5) Lastly, I'm really excited about what all this yoga will bring to my life over the next few months

That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment